Unfortunately, our group could not meet up because we were all busy. But, we came up with a plan and executed it well. We recorded our parts separately, then I stitched together the audio and lastly, Callie went and added all the radio bumpers and commercials. It was a lot of work but we managed to get it done.
Some of the audio is not the same quality, but that is why we made it seem as if we were talking on the phone. When you hear someone on the phone and talking on the radio, it is not perfect. I think that brings some uniqueness to the radio show.
Overall, I think this project went fairly smoothly and I think our end result wasn’t too bad and I am proud of it!